For those who are looking for a different perspective on training, we encourage you to start rethinking training and make changes by looking at your sessions from a different perspective.
Our short courses are a good introduction to how we can help you. They take three hours and you can participate online or through our self access courses which will be available soon:
- Inner knowledge and how to use this in a training session
- Strengthen the training relationship
- What participants contribute to a training session
- Meditations for trainers
- How to use visualisation effectively in training sessions
- How to use reflection effectively in training sessions
- Processing during a training session
- How to use questions more effectively throughout your course.
- How and why to flip your training session.
- Proof of learning when typical validation doesn’t work for your participants.
- How to relate to participants who are dealing with a different life situation to you.
- How to make sure those who have limited knowledge of your language are able to learn.
We have a wide range and depth of experience in the training and learning world and we aim to help you start rethinking training and finding humanized training solutions for your workplace.