We are an Australian training consultancy dedicated to humanising the training experience. We have courses on a wide range of training topics and a library of articles.
Budding edupreneurs, talk to us if:
- You have decided to teach courses to share your skills and increase revenue.
- You need some guidance with planning, creating sessions, activities and materials, putting these online or finding the right place.
- You want to teach a course where you are not the one fountain of information, you’d rather be a talented guide of learning
Company and HR managers, talk to us if:
- You or your trainers have the knowledge and experience, you just need the training skills to guide others.
- Your trainers would like updated training skills (e.g. more interactive alternatives to talking through ppt slides).
- You want more benefits from the training you invest in.
Trainers, talk to us if:
- You want to optimise your training for your current situation.
- you want to upskill your training for future situations.
- you are a trainer or teacher who wold like even more job satisfaction.
- you want your training to be even more personalised and meaningful.
We don’t use the same standardised techniques for everyone – we work with individual situations and draw from a wide range of ideas, theories and from current trends and innovations, whether online or in-person. We have experience in a variety of training, workshop and course facilitation situations in Australia and internationally.
Examples of who we have worked with:
British Council Self Access Courses
Transferring and adapting activities from paper and textbook courses to online courses.
International House Blended Learning Cert IV courses
Train the trainer courses – a redesign for blended learning
Fund Your College Udemy course
“Thank you for the insightful information. Looking forward to continue working with you.”
Robin Baranov’s Podcasting Course (Views from the North)
“Julie has an excellent way of laying things out so you can easily see the steps to take.”
Feel free to book a short chat to see what we can do for you:
Receiving feedback from people you are training sounds like a daunting experience. Feedback is often associated with negative opinions, unconstructive criticism and too frequently can depend on the mood or ego of the feedback-giver. This is what can happen if …
There are various stages in which you can make your course participant-driven. The first stage is when considering the reason for the course. Who asks for the course? And who says what should be covered on the course? If employees …
For adults, meditation makes any training much more effective. The learning we do as an adult is in some ways much more important than the learning we do as a child. We should have a more evolved kind of learning …
Being course facilitators doesn’t automatically mean we have no bias, and although we do our best to treat everyone fairly and equally, we need to check ourselves and put in some work and reflection to be an anti-racist course facilitator. …
The literature on adult education often implies that adults learn best through problem-solving, but in my experience working with adults, I have noticed some reluctance to learning this way. Personally, I have always been the kind of learner who loves …